A Los Angeles breast reduction is a serious decision. Not only are the results permanent, but this procedure requires a financial and time commitment. As with any medical procedure, there are also risks to consider. If you are considering Los Angeles breast reduction procedures, you may want to ask yourself:
1) Am I suffering medically? Breasts which are too large can cause medical problems, including back aches and problems. In some cases, women with very large breasts also have trouble keeping the area under each breast dry, which can result in painful rashes and other problems. Medical problems are a good reason for Los Angeles breast reduction surgery.
2) Is my quality of life suffering? Some women considering Los Angeles breast reduction surgery find that they have a hard time getting the jobs they want. In some cases, they cannot play the sports they want or even have trouble with some daily activities. This is another good reason for Los Angeles breast reduction.
3) Am I suffering socially? Some women report unwanted attention or even harassment because of their breasts. In these cases, it is often best to report the harassment and seek that it stop. Los Angeles breast reduction surgery alone will not change how people behave.
4) Am I suffering mentally? Some people feel isolated or self-conscious because of their appearance and even avoid social contact because of their appearance. In these cases, therapy alone or with Los Angeles breast reduction surgery may help.
5) Are my breasts causing me financial loss? Some women spend considerable money on customized bras because regular bras do not fit them. Additionally, some women must spend a lot altering clothing so that they can fit into clothes correctly. Los Angeles breast reduction surgery can stop these additional expenses and can allow a patient to fit into the latest clothes easily.