Top 5 Benefits of CoolScuplting
June 20th, 2016 | Posted in: CoolSculpting |
The Top 5 Benefits CoolSculpting has to Offer
Have you been dieting and exercising, trying to get rid of those last few stubborn pounds? Have you thought about getting liposuction, but you just can’t seem to find the time to fit it into your busy schedule?
Then CoolSculpting might be the solution you’re looking for. Before you book an appointment with Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Inc. here’s a list of 5 great benefits it can offer you.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting uses a patented cooling technology to eliminate fat cells, without surgery, and presents little-to-no downtime. Since fat freezes at a higher temperature than the surrounding tissue, CoolSculpting technology allows for fats cells beneath the skin to be specifically targeted, without causing any damage to the skin, nerves, or other surrounding tissue.
Over time, your body will naturally metabolize the treated fat cells (over the course of three to six months), leaving a more sculpted you. Unlike diet or exercise where the fat cells are reduced in size, CoolSculpting removes fat cells for good.
- Non-invasive treatment – CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that can be performed on your lunchbreak because there is essentially no downtime or required recovery. This means that after your treatment is finished, you can return to your normal activities sooner than with surgical alternatives such as liposuction. Since there are no needles, incisions, or surgical equipment used during the procedure, there is minimal risk of injury or permanent side effects.
- Safe and effective – CoolSculpting is the only FDA-approved fat freezing technology. There’s no surgery or artificial substances involved because CoolSculpting works to freeze only the targeted fats cells, which are then shed through the body’s own natural process. The treatment is also fast, taking only around one hour to perform.
- Impressive, natural looking results – CoolSculpting creates natural looking results that gradually manifest. Some patients see results as early as three weeks, with significant results experienced between three to six months after the procedure. This natural progression makes it easier for your treatment to be kept a private matter, if that’s what you’d prefer. The treatment often makes patients feel and look better in a way that helps them feel happier and achieve a more positive outlook on life.
- Long-lasting results – With diet and exercise, fat cells can reduce in size while still remaining in the body. This means that fat cells can once again increase in size, if you stray from a healthy diet. With CoolSculpting, you’ll never have to worry about that stubborn fat coming back because, once it removes the fat cells, those targeted cells will never return. However, if you gain weight after treatment, you’ll most likely see a more even distribution of fat throughout your body, rather than in your trouble areas.
- It’s targeted – CoolSculpting works to target specific fat cells that don’t seem to react to diet and exercise. This means that you can target the exact area that you want to see a reduction of fat in, and that fat will melt away in as little as six months as your body naturally metabolizes it.
Book a Consultation
Just like with any other cosmetic procedure, you shouldn’t just immediately jump to the decision of having CoolSculpting done. We strongly suggest booking a consultation with Dr. Gabriel Chiu here are at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Inc. He can provide you with an informed overview of what to expect from CoolSculpting, the best areas to treat, and other options that exist if you’re still not 100% certain.